Enterprise Rent a Car offers excellent full time Placement and Graduate opportunities for students from all disciplines. With Management Training Programmes in international management and financial control, you’ll be able to go from graduate trainee to branch manager in as little as two years.
We spoke to Enterprise Rent a Car at our Graduate Job and Placement Fair to ask why and how they use assessment centres as part of their interview process and to give us their top tips for how to succeed. Here’s what they said:
“Assessment Centres provide graduates with the opportunity to demonstrate the skills that they have listed on their CV. On the day, candidates will be given group tasks to complete which will directly relate to the graduate programme they have applied for. There could be anywhere between 4-16 candidates at these centres who could all be offered a job if they do well at this stage so it’s really important to get involved!”
- Be prepared!
- Make sure that you are familiar with your skillset and are able to give relevant examples of how you can demonstrate these skills.
- Think about how to successfully sell your skills to us.
- This is the final stage of the interview process so make sure that you get involved on the day
- Show your enthusiasm for both the role and the company
How can your Careers and Employability Service help you to prepare?
- Read our assessment centres careers guide
- Search through our student assessment centre feedback database for information on what to expect
- Attend our workshop ‘You’re hired! How to survive assessment centres and get that job’
- Book an appointment with a Careers Consultant to discuss preparation for upcoming interviews and assessment centres