After you graduate we can help you to find work, explore your options and get expert advice.
If you are still unsure about your next steps, here are 5 ways we can help you…
- Get information and advice online at any time including feedback on your CV and applications through Ask Careers a Question.
- Search for graduate jobs, internships and work experience in Manchester and beyond through My Career Hub.
- Attend our free Graduate to Work course exclusively for new graduates to help you secure employment and be successful in the workplace. The next course is taking place 7 – 8 July, please get in touch to find out more and book your place.
- Gain crucial work experience with a paid internship at Manchester Met, applications are open from 20 June for roles throughout the University!
- Practise for upcoming interviews and psychometric tests using our online software and get feedback on your performance.