With just over a week to go, time is running out to register for Focus on Your Future Week 2016 (6 – 10 June).
The week of employer networking events, workshops and expert advice is an invaluable opportunity to explore the options available to you after graduation and secure your next steps.
Don’t miss out!
- Meet employers still looking to recruit 2016 graduates offering roles in Manchester and beyond including Amazon, Arcadia, BNY Mellon, boohoo.com, Cheshire East Council, EY, InternChina and many more.
- Find out more about the paid internship opportunities available across Manchester Met through the Graduate Internship Scheme. Past interns have worked in roles including marketing, finance, HR and student engagement.
- Get your professional LinkedIn profile picture taken in the Employability Hub and take a step towards building your personal brand online.
- Learn how to sell your skills when applying for jobs or further study at our workshops, from winning CVs and presentations through to impressing at interview.
- Have all of your careers questions answered over free cake at our Careers and Cake drop-in where our expert staff will be on hand in the Employability Hub, 1pm – 4pm on Monday 6 and Wednesday 8 June.
Check out the full programme of events, find out more about the employers attending and register at www.mmu.ac.uk/futureweek.