Would you like to have your part-time work acknowledged and potentially win a national award?
Student Employee of the Year (SEOTY) is a national competition to recognise your achievement in combining part-time work with study. You can be acknowledged whether you have worked for an external employer or through Jobs4Students.
Just being nominated is evidence that you have what it takes to stand out in the work place as well as giving you:
- A great achievement to include in your CV
- Proof to future employers of your skills and qualities in the workplace
- The opportunity to network with other nominated students and employers
Prizes for national winners include:
- A cheque for £100
- A certificate and trophy
- The opportunity to attend the SEOTY awards dinner
- Entry into SEOTY Winners Emerging Talent Programme
- The chance to be named overall Student Employee of the Year, which comes with an extra £100 prize
To be in with the chance of being nominated, all you need to do is make your employer, or the department you have worked for/are working for through Jobs4Students aware of the competition. They can find out more at here.