Change100 is a summer internship programme designed to bring together leading employers with talented students and graduates with disabilities and/or long-term health conditions.
Launched in 2013 with an ambition to change the employment landscape for disabled students and graduates, the programme aims to remove barriers experienced by disabled people in the workplace, to allow them to achieve their potential, build networks and develop necessary skills.
Change100 is a unique programme, which offers:
- An inclusive recruitment process which takes disclosure out of the equation.
- Valuable, paid experience with a prestigious employer, accelerating your career prospects.
- Confidence in disclosing your disability.
- Support in identifying and requesting disability-related adjustments.
- A dedicated 12 month programme of mentoring and professional development.
- A peer group of fellow Change100 students.
Previous employers who have taken part in the programme include the BBC, Barclays, Centrica, the Department for Health, Experian, the Heritage Lottery Fund. Lloyds Banking Group, Thomson Reuters and many more!
You can find out more about what it’s like to be a Change100 intern by taking a look at these case studies.
To check your eligibility and apply for the programme visit www.change100.co.uk – Applications are open until 31 January 2016.