The Graduate Job & Placement Fair 2015 is taking place on Wednesday 4 November, 11am – 3pm in the Business School Building. This is an opportunity that all MMU students should take advantage of.
Why should you come along?
1. Meet 60 employers from a wide range of sectors offering graduate jobs and placements, including Arcadia Group, AstraZeneca, Bank of New York Mellon, Network Rail, NHS Leadership Academy, Vauxhall Motors and many more!
2. Get insider information from the experts about how and when to apply, the skills and experience they are looking for, and how to stand out from the crowd.
3. Attend employer presentations and find out more about working for a particular company or sector. Presenters include the BBC, ASOS, IBM and the NHS.
4. Explore you options and get ideas about what you can do with your degree – most of the employers attending accept applications from all disciplines!
5. Receive tips from Careers and Employability, and find out more about how we can support you with looking for and securing work.
See which employers are attending and register your place at www.mmu.ac.uk/careersfair.
Search and apply for the opportunities advertised by the employers attending the Fair and many more here.