The GO Wales Graduate Academy is a free training programme that aims to provide recent graduates with the skills and support needed to help gain graduate employment.
The benefits of this unique programme include:
• Free training for graduates living in Wales – worth up to £2,500.
• Residential course in Lampeter, West Wales, plus practical work experience in your preferred location in Wales. Part-time, non-residential Academy also available for working/volunteering graduates.
• Commercial focus – gain foundation leadership and management skills and comprehensive business knowledge related to real working environments.
• Opportunity to increase your confidence and develop the skills needed to fully market yourself to employers.
• Support from advisers and tutors with extensive experience in industry – opportunity to network with other professionals and share experiences with people in the same situation as you.
• Qualification awarded by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), recognised by employers worldwide – proves your commercial awareness and employability, and opens doors to graduate and/or promotion opportunities. Aspiring managers and team leaders will also gain the knowledge, personal abilities and technical skills required to demonstrate potential to work effectively in these roles.
For more information visit their website now, by clicking here