Launched in 2007, the Atkins CIWEM Environmental Photographer of the Year competition provides an opportunity for photographers to share images of environmental and social issues and to enhance our understanding of the causes, consequences and solutions to climate change and social inequality.
Prizes for the 2014 competition include:
• Atkins CIWEM Environmental Photographer of the Year of £5000
• Atkins CIWEM Young Environmental Photographer of the Year (Under 18) of £1000
• Atkins CIWEM Environmental Film of the Year of £1000
• Atkins Cityscape Prize of £1000
• Forestry Commission England Exhibition Award: one photographer will be invited to exhibit a solo show at one of England’s public forests
Entries are selected from an open submission process, and judged on impact, composition, originality, creativity and technical ability.
How to enter:
This competition is open to all photographers; professional and amateur alike.
Entry is FREE and photographers may submit up to 10 works.
For further information and to apply click here
Deadline for entries: 31 March 2014, by 5pm GMT