Are you an engineering student considering further study? If so, you may be interested
to learn that the College of Engineering at Swansea University has a large number of
scholarships available for students embarking on an MSc course in September 2013 as
part of the Access to Masters (ATM) programme.
ATM is a £20 million initiative aimed at increasing the number of highly skilled workers
in Wales. The scholarships are part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) through
the European Union’s Convergence programme administered by the Welsh Government.
Each student will undertake a project assigned to a local company, giving you the
opportunity to apply your knowledge within a ‘real life’ business environment and increase
Courses offered within the ATM scheme include:
• MSc Aerospace Engineering
• MSc Chemical Engineering
• MSc Civil Engineering
• MSc Communication Systems
• MSc Computer Modelling and Finite Elements
• MSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering
• MSc Electronics Technology for Sustainable Energy
• MSc Materials Engineering
• MSc Mechanical Engineering
• MSc Medical Radiation Physics
• MSc Nanoscience to Nanotechnology
To find out more, including how to apply, click here to visit the website.