Participate in a usability study and earn £20 for an hour of your time!
Graduate Prospects is recruiting individuals to participate in a website usability study at its offices just off Oxford Road. This will take place on 6th June 2013, last 1 hour and participants will receive £20 for taking part.
If you are interested please email usability@ prospects.ac.uk by 31st May 2013 with the following information:
• Your name
• Which university or institution are your currently studying at?
• Whether you are an undergraduate/postgraduate
• Whether you are an international or home student.
• Year of study
• Subject of study
• Daytime phone number
• Email address
• Are you currently looking for a graduate job?
• Are you interested in studying for a postgraduate course?
• If you are interested in studying for a postgraduate course, do you know which course you want to study and do you know which university you want to attend?
Please note that the sessions will be recorded by Prospects for internal use only to allow them to improve the user experience of their website.