Caudwell Children is a Cheshire based organisation that helps change the lives of sick and disabled children throughout the UK by making direct donations of treatments, therapies, specialised medical equipment and dying wish holidays.
They currently have a volunteering opportunity for a family support worker based in Cheshire. The description of the role is as follows;
• To visit families who care for a disabled child
• To provide families with information they need to make informed decisions
• To provide emotional support within the family home
• To provide practical support within the family home
• To record support, and maintain records as required
• To ensure the work undertaken complies with Safeguard and child practiction, Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety and other policies and the guidelines provided by Caudwell Children.
Volunteers would be needed for 4 hours per month and if they are interested they should contact Natasha Gratton on Natasha.email@example.com
Further details about this opportunity can be found by visiting: http://www.mmu.ac.uk/opportunitiesonline. Please note you may be required to register with a username and current email address in order to view the vacancy. Please use the volunteer tab to search for volunteering opportunities.