EmployAbility is the not-for-profit organisation dedicated to assisting students and graduates who have dyslexia, any other disability, long term illness or mental health condition into employment; offering support, guidance and advice throughout the recruitment process and beyond. Read on to find out more about the summer internship on offer.
Dow EmployAbility Internship Programme 2012
Start Date: Flexible
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Location: UK, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain
Who: Students and graduates of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. Application Deadline: Sunday 29th January 2012
What’s in it for you?
• Possibility to work for a global leader in the chemical industry
• Working in a diverse international environment with a high degree of people interaction
• Interesting and challenging projects
• An internship at Dow gives you the opportunity to work in a real work environment, to develop yourself, to get to know Dow as an employer and to show your capabilities in relation to future job opportunities
• Highly competitive compensation for your internship/contribution
• Freedom and flexibility in designing your workweek
• The chance to maximise your career potential